The Floor Tech is responsible for the overall floor maintenance of hard surface and carpets of client facilities. Floor care includes: dust and wet mopping, stripping, waxing, buffing, shampooing & extraction of areas that include offices, corridors, lobbies, entrances, stairwells and other public areas such as dining rooms and cubicles.
The ideal candidate for 4M’s Floor Technician is a team player that is comfortable assisting with cleaning duties should the need arise. The ideal candidate can also work independently on tasks related to floor care with minimal supervision. They take and follow directions from multiple people and always ask questions for clarification as needed. The Floor Maintenance Tech is a physically demanding role, so candidates must be comfortable with lifting or carrying a maximum of 50 pounds, standing, sitting, bending and walking for extended periods of time.
Essential duties of the position:
• Responsible for satisfactory and timely completion of floor care areas according to schedule
• Proper care of floor machinery – keeping management informed of supply inventory and necessary repairs.
• Ability to address and anticipate potential floor care needs and communicate those needs to superiors
• Promote and maintain a safe work environment
• Experience in floor maintenance technician duties
• Must pass background screening
• Must pass drug screening
• Reliable transportation a plus
• Flexible schedule preferred
Screenings: Criminal Background Check
-Employees who complete 30 hours or more receive Medical Benefits
-Full Time employees receive paid vacation time.
About 4M: 4M is a leading janitorial service and building maintenance provider since 1978 with over 3,000 team members and over 85 million square feet of space being cleaned. Our services provided include: janitorial services, floor maintenance programs, and overall building maintenance support. It is 4M’s mission to be the very best building solutions partner for our clients.
Apply directly on employer website.